University Records and Archives Center (URAC)
View Archival Materials at the URAC!
Viewing and access to archival materials of UP Mindanao are governed by the University Library Organic Act and Its Implementing Rules and Regulations. In general, archival materials can only be viewed and cannot be copied or stored in any medium, nor distributed in any manner for any purpose whatsoever. Those caught and found violating this provision will be subject to copyright and IPR laws.
- Banwa, the official publication of the College of Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Himati, student organ of UP Mindanao.
- Madayaw, the official publication of the University Administration.
- Pamalandong, University Library’s Annual Report.
- University Annual Reports, published by the Office of the Chancellor, chronicle events and accomplishments of the University year after year.
- University Documents Processing, a handbook that guides everyone on how to conduct business transactions with the administrative offices of the University.